National Rollout Services
Integration & Deployments
Our experienced staff has performed national IT rollouts to locations nationwide. We understand the nuances, planning, and detailed management requirements necessary to deliver your technology rollout on time and within budget.
We will take the confusion out of your nationwide IT hardware or software rollouts thru the use of a single source provider and a single point of contact. Our Project Management Suite keeps you abreast of all site activities in real time.
- Integration Services:
Flyte provides your enterprise with complete project integration services from ordering and receiving equipment, to programming, inventory, asset management, and deployment, Flyte is there with the expertise to turn-key your enterprise rollout.
- Software Deployments:
Flyte will deploy new software anywhere in your enterprise. Whether it be workstations, servers or data-centers, our team can assist with your enterprise wide planning and deployment. Our Project Management Suite keeps you plugged into real time information about each site.
- Hardware Deployments:
Flyte will deploy your new IT / Telecommunications hardware at all of your locations. Flyte is an equipment agnostic partner. We have trained and certified technicians nationwide that can install your equipment anywhere in your enterprise. Our team will manage your project end to end assuring consistent results at predictable and consistent pricing.
No matter what type of national rollout you have, we can help your business with all aspects of it, including:
- Server installations and upgrades
- Site surveys
- Voice and data cabling
- Fiber optics
- Router/switch installation
- Desktop network install (per user)
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi -wireless
- Telephone systems installation
- Peripheral integration (printers, CSU/DSU, UPS)
- Moves, adds & changes
Experienced project management from a trusted technology rollout company is crucial to rapidly deploy multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology nationwide and international rollouts. This is why Project Management is the cornerstone of our service offerings.
Key Benefits of Project Management
- Minimizes your internal project management responsibilities and cost because Concert Technologies takes on all related responsibilities
- Reduces your project costs and time requirements with our project structure.
- Reliable system performance supported by quality deployment technologies support standards.
- 24/7 customer access to project details including tracking, status reports, and update alerts .
- Flyte assumes 100% responsibility for performance and work liability at each site location.
- Expert job performance and quality assurance provided by licensed, rated technicians who comply with local codes.
- Technician travel time is minimized; Flyte Techs are located within proximity to every site location.
- Multiple services in one truck roll reduces your deployment time and project costs.
Equipment and Technology Neutral
As a key part of our Rollout Services Model, the Equipment & Technology component determines the site-specific requirements such as services, deployment technologies, technical support and communication specifications.
Traditional technology rollout companies are experienced in a specific equipment or technology, which limits their ability to provide multi-services to reduce your site visits and deployment costs. With Flyte, our well-defined of methodologies provides us with the ability to deploy any equipment or technology and disseminate requirements quickly and accurately to our worldwide field force of onsite Flyte techs. This ensures accelerated deployments and numerous benefits that exceed the level offered by other deployment companies.
Featured Equipment and Technology
Because we are technology independent, we can rapidly install, configure and support new, emerging or legacy equipment and technology, including:
- Network backbone (CPE, CSU/DSU, routers, switches, etc.)
- Wireless/WiFi/WiMAX (802.11, point-to-point, cellular, etc.)
- WAN Accelerators
- Unified Communications
- Structured cabling (LAN, etc.)
- Security/surveillance video (analog, IP, DVRs)
- Point of sale (POS)
- Demarc extensions (repeaters, fiber optic modems, etc.)
Equipment and Technology Services
With Nationwide Rapid Distribution Centers and experienced local Flyte techs, we offer one of the largest field network support services for multiple equipment and technologies in the nation. Voice, video, security and data services include:
- Installation, Shipping and Servicing
Flyte performs equipment installations, shipping, maintenance, support and servicing for retail, government, SMB, and enterprise clients nationwide.
Our three equipment configuration solutions - Configuration and Burn-In Lab, Field Equipment Configurations, and Staff Equipment Augmentation - are designed to reduce your project costs.
- Network Upgrades and Equipment Refreshes/Decommissions
We provide full de-installation services. Combined with our RMA service, we can remove any equipment from your network with no inconvenience to your customers.
- Return Services & Logistics
We can ship or dispose of unneeded inventory or equipment as well as track and document all details including serial and part numbers.
- Cable Assembly and Pinouts
Flyte has the experience and resources necessary to implement any of the thousands of cable assembly and pinout combinations as well as the ability to resolve connection issues rapidly on site or by phone.
- Technical Support
We provide experienced, expert 24/7 technical support for any type of equipment or technology. We gather, analyze and communicate the technical support requirements to our Techs to perform any support service needed.
- Rapid Deployment Timeframes
Our Standard 3-day and immediate turnaround times guarantee your project is completed when you need it.
- Additional Services
Drawing on our diverse voice, video, security and data experience and expertise, we can provide services beyond those listed here
Your projects demand rapid implementation which is why we employ Urgent Deployment Timeframes.
- Standard 3-Day Urgent Deployment Timeframe
With our standard service, you are guaranteed project completion within 3 business days from the time of each service order.
- Expedited & Immediate Mission-Critical Timeframe
We meet project timeframes while minimizing project costs and providing the highest quality of service. Quite simply, we are dedicated to getting the job done when and where you need it.
When the need is urgent, we guarantee a 15-minute order response time and 2-4 hour onsite maintenance response anywhere in the United States. International service is available with associated timeframes.
A System Built for Speed
We have accelerated deployment capabilities and are able to deliver expert rollout services within nearly any timeframe because our proven install,deployment and business network support processes are designed to meet challenging project requirements.
Speed without compromising quality gives you a clear choice when it comes to technology rollout service providers. Flyte has been fully tested. Our proving grounds: multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology rollouts in a wide variety of environments with unique technical and timeframe requirements.
ROLLOUT IT SERVICES
Find out for yourself why we are the preferred IT ROLLOUT service company for all
communication, network, IT and Voice & Data business needs.